Thursday, February 28, 2008




Bananas and strawberries for breakfast!!! First strawberries since SUMMER!!!! They weren't very ripe, but boy they were still delicious. I didn't end up taking pictures of everything I ate today, I'm sorry. My boyfriend and I made a vegan pizza for dinner. The dough was whole-wheat dough form trader joes. We added some morningstar grillers, green pepper, sauce, cauliflower, and black olives. It turned out pretty well. It needed to be rolled out more because it didn't get very crispy, but it still tasted great. I plan on buying the dough again and making it thinner and crispier.

I also had some flax seed tortilla chips from Trader Joes and some Tribe roasted red pepper hummus. If you have never tried hummus, I suggest going to your local grocery store and pickign some up... it's a great snack with some pretzels or chips.



No comments: