Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm really lacking in my picture taking, I apologize once again. I had a salad today and a banana for lunch. My boyfriend and I made some veggie tacos with morningstar grillers. We seasoned them up a bit a ta-da...vegan tacos. I put some black bean salsa on mine which added an extra kick. No photos this time, but i tend to eat veggie tacos often, so next time I promise. We also made some vegan butterscotch pudding!!! Now, this was unbelievable pudding! I got the recipe out of The Joy of Vegan Baking cookbook. Everythign I have made from this cookbook has been fantastic so far. This pudding was really easy to make and everyoen in my house loved it including the non-vegans. We put the butterscotch pudding in vegan graham cracker bowls. Below is a picture of my boyfriend enjoying some butterscotch pudding.

No comments: