Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Went to The Chicago Diner today!!! It's a wonderful vegetarian restaurant. The atmosphere is great, the people are really friendly, and the food is UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!



The Chicago Diner
3411 N Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 935-6696
The first photo here is my meal. I got the vegan chicken parmesan and mac and "cheeze". I also got a choc chip cookie dough shake which you can see in the second picture; It is honestly the BEST shake I have EVER had. I threw in a phot of my mom and I at the diner. My parents actually LOVED their meals and they are quite stand-offish to anything involving soy, tofu, or seitan. The next picture is my mom's meal. She got "chicken" enchiladas with black beans and brown rice, all vegan as well. This trip, as well as every trip to the chicago diner, was nothing less than amazing.











No comments: